We Really Did Not Want To Write This Post!

But With Safety In Mind, We Have To!!

With the conditions of the current ice sheet, the way too warm temperatures the last few days and the 46 degrees forecast for tomorrow, we cannot in good faith continue to post on the bite on Devils Lake if it endangers even 1 person out there. I couldn’t live with myself if something terrible were to happen. Hopefully, after this warm snap allows temperatures to drop back down below freezing, we will begin posting again. We will try to post daily on how the ice is doing and we will absolutely notify you when we believe that the ice is back to travelable condition again.


About Travis E

Just a Devils Lake outdoor junkie. This is my blog. Follow me for fishing reports, waypoints, and other information that can help make your day on the lake a success! Connect via Facebook, Instagram, or email. Read on for the latest fishing reports. I also offer limited guided day trips and up-to-date waypoints where I’ve recently caught fish. See you on the lake or in the field!
View all posts by Travis E →